We are seeking suitable candidates for the position of Associate Director/Director to head up our expanding Project and Cost Management team in our London office. The successful candidate needs to have experience of working in the London and South East market, be well connected and have experience in the residential sector with developers and housing associations. This is a key position in our group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team with support from our existing Bristol head office and London office.
- Ability and track record of leading a team of PM & QS’s;
- Ideally have performed both QS and PM roles;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in the residential sector;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to grow our London office and sectors;
- Experience with construction disputes would be preferential but not essential;
- Solid background of JCT D&B projects and acting as EA;
- Minimum 15yrs experience with at least 5yrs experience at AD/D level.
We offer very competitive remuneration packages including pension and healthcare. Interested parties should send enquiries and CV’s to: Kimroseblade@iesisgroup.com